Skip to content
- The axe is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel using traditional methods in use since 1697.
- The steel is struck several times, increasing its density and thereby the durability of the axe.
- Has a clear tempered zone within which the axe can be sharpened whilst not detracting from the strength of the edge.
- The shaft is made from hickory and treated with linseed oil.
- Weight: 1 kg
- Shaft length: 500 mm (20 in.)
- Surface axe head: Clear Lacquered
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.